Macular degeneration occurs commonly in people age 50 and older. It’s typically a slow-progressing loss of vision that can be difficult to detect early. However, you may be able to prevent age-related vision loss in its tracks. Would you like the assurance that you’re providing your eyes with everything they need to retain your best possible vision when you’re 50, 60, or even 70? The key is to start now by giving your eyes the nutrients they need to prevent progressive vision damage.
Are you sick and tired of . . .
- Worrying about reduced eyesight as you age?
- Finding small print more and more difficult to read?
- Dealing with constantly dry and tired eyes?
You may simply need better nutrition geared specifically for your eyes! We strain our eyes every day as we stare at various devices, computer screens, and televisions. This strain can speed up the effects of macular degeneration and leave the eyes feeling constantly fatigued. Our NutriEye product contains both Lutein and Zeaxanthin based on AREDS2 national eye institute clinical studies. NutriEye is designed to protect against macular degeneration, which can eventually lead to age-related blindness. Lutein and Zeaxanthin are both carotenoids and have been used for years to promote eye health. What are you waiting for? The best way to protect your eyes is to start with early prevention.
Recommended Usage: Take two capsules daily.
Amount Per Serving
- Lutein 10 mg
- Zeaxanthin 2 mg
- Vitamin E (from d-alpha tocopheryl acetate) 400 IU
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 500 mg
- Zinc (from zinc oxide) 30 mg
- Copper (from copper gluconate) 2 mg
- Grape seed extract (vitis vinifera) 95% proanthocynidins 20 mg
NutriEye Clinical Study: